It is referred to as Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is a substance composed of crystalline compounds which is the main active ingredient of cannabis. It is also the main psychoactive compound present in cannabis that produces a high sensation after consumption. Most people consume this compound mainly by smoking. It can also be in oils, packed capsules, and other processed products.
As most individuals grow old they find it hard to get sleep. This condition is referred to as insomnia. They find all means to get out of this situation. When seniors try to seek a solution, they should have a clear sense of the problem because we have different treatment options. Some have certain health problems and medication may cause insomnia.
Research shows that cannabis might be the best therapy for numerous health issues. If taken in the required amount may clear insomnia. Moreover, cannabis may not be good taken when an individual is under other medications.
Health benefits of tetrahydrocannabinol in seniors
Most seniors or aging people require this substance to keep their bodies fit and healthy. Cannabis contains this organic chemical which relieves pain and function better with cannabidiol compound also present in cannabis that impacts the brain. Some of the health benefits caused by THC are:
- When consumed it improves lung capacity – seniors experience some difficulties when breathing but when this chemical is smoked helps to increase the capacity of the lungs. This enables individuals to enjoy more lifestyles.
- Helps to regulate sleep – seniors find it hard to get sleep this chemical helps to regulate sleep and get rid of stress-related issues. Biologically, seniors require long hours of sleep to feel well-rested. But some conditions can hinder this like depression, anxiety, and muscle pain due to their age group. These conditions need some kind of treatment to get rid of but THC helps individuals sleep well.
- Helps individuals to lose weight easily – this compound present in cannabis aid the body in regulating insulin which may cause overweight and also controls caloric intake in the body cells. However, as it regulates insulin, it plays an important role in regulating and preventing diabetes.
- It helps seniors to get rid of cancer- most aging people die due to prostate cancer which is caused by meat.
- Helps to deal with arthritis pain – the THC compound help sufferers deal with this kind of pain.
The side effects caused by THC
This organic chemical compound has several side effects when consumed highly. The following are some of the effects:
- It causes the increased heart rate to the seniors
- If highly smoked it causes dry mouth and red eyes
- It may interfere with memory hence causing memory loss
- Some aging individuals may experience coordination problems sometimes and also high anxiety.
- Seniors may take a long time to respond due to the low reaction rate.
As this organic compound is extracted from cannabis, cannabis Sativa is sometimes prohibited in some countries across the world. It should be legalized to help individuals acquire the best lifestyle without health problems as it is used for medicinal purposes
Marijuana online :- http://skunksoasis.com/